Please read this Disclaimer carefully and in its entirety before using utahdivorcecoachingandconsulting.com and evorce.net (hereinafter referred to as the “Sites”). The Sites and its content are owned by Utah Divorce Coaching & Consulting, LLC.
PURPOSE: This Disclaimer is here to clearly explain, outline, and layout who we are, what we do, and what we don't do before you use, view, and/or browse the Sites and/or purchase or download any course, program, service, or product offered by us. In short, the purpose of the Sites is to provide information & education on divorce and parentage legal matters within the jurisdiction of the State of Utah.
IMPORTANT NOTE: By using the Sites in any capacity, you voluntarily agree to this Disclaimer. You agree that you have read (or had the opportunity to read and chose not to), understood, and consented to this Disclaimer. If you have any questions, please contact us atJennifer.Neeley@gmail.com. Finally, you must be at least 18 years old and be able to consent to this Disclaimer. If you are under the age of 18, or you do not agree with this Disclaimer as stated herein, please STOP now and do not use these Sites or their content. By using the Sites, you agree to the Disclaimer as stated herein, regardless of whether or not you have read it.
1. Definitions • “Company”, “We”, “I”, “Our”, or “Us” means Utah Divorce Coaching & Consulting, LLC, utahdivorcecoachingandconsulting.com, and evorce.net. • “Content” means any and all written, visual, video, or audio information contained on the Sites, including, but not limited to, any and all emails received from or on behalf of Utah Divorce Coaching & Consulting, LLC, utahdivorcecoachingandconsulting.com, or evorce.net, and any and all written or Downloadable material Purchased, viewed, or otherwise offered on utahdivorcecoachingandconsulting.com and evorce.net, such as blog posts, graphics, designs, documents, information, templates, and materials. • “Purchase”, “Purchased”, “Purchasing”, “Downloading” or “Download” means any Content (as defined herein) or Courses, Services, and/or Products (as defined herein) you paid for and/or copied to your computer, hard drive, cloud system, or another process of downloading data, from the Sites (as defined herein). • “Personal Information” means information that can be used on its own or in conjunction with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. For example, personal information includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, etc. • “Sites, Courses, Services, and/or Products” means utahdivorcecoachingandconsulting.com, evorce.net, and their associated pages, Content, email list, social media posts, blog posts, courses, coaching services, group courses or programs, templates, contracts, forms, guides, eBooks, worksheets, workbooks, websites materials, and/or templates available on the Sites. • “Sites” means utahdivorcecoachingandconsulting.com, evorce.net and any and all of their pages, tabs, or sub-pages and “Content”, as defined herein. • “You” or “Your” means the user, customer, or viewer of the Sites.
2. Disclaimer The Sites, Courses, Services, and/or Products are intended for informational & educational purposes only and are not intended as professional legal advice by us. By accessing and using the Sites, Courses, Services, and/or Products, such use shall constitute your agreement that the Sites, Courses, Services, and/or Products is not professional legal advice and shall not be relied upon by you as such. You should ALWAYS consult with your lawyer first before implementing any of our advice, information, or suggestions. You should always consult with a lawyer before implementing any changes to your legal documents, forms, proceedings. Please only implement any and all changes after consulting with your lawyer and assessing your own risk. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time that an attorney-client relationship has been contractually established.
3. Affiliate Links/Products From time to time, we link to products or services we love using affiliate links. This means that we may receive a small percentage or fee for referring you to any product you may purchase from one of those Sites. These small fees help sustain our small business. We truly appreciate your support.
4. Sponsored Posts We may feature sponsored blog posts. If we do, we will clearly state that the post is sponsored and by whom in the post. While we are committed to only featuring sponsored content from companies or products we have tried and loved, we make no warranties, guarantees, or representations as to the effectiveness or safety of said products or services. You should use them at your own risk and make all the appropriate investigations you need to on your own to feel comfortable using them. Please feel free to email us at Jennifer.Neeley@gmail.com if you have any questions about our sponsored posts.
5. Information Is No Substitute for Professional Advice The Content contained on this Sites is not a substitute for the advice of your attorney, physician, medical professional, mental health professional, financial advisor, accountant, or any other professional you consult or should consult. This Sites simply contains informational and educational material and information.
6. No Warranties, Guarantees, or Representations Although we do our best to maintain the Sites and its Content, we do not warranty, guarantee, or represent that our Content or Sites, Courses, Services, and/or Products are accurate, complete, reliable, or free of errors or that they pertain to your particular circumstances or health situation. Although we do our best to update the Sites, we also cannot guarantee -- due to how rapidly things change -- that all of our Content is up to date or completely accurate.
7. Disclaimer of Liability To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all liability pertaining to your use, purchase, or download of the Sites, Courses, Services, and/or Products. Please use the Sites, Courses, Services, and/or Products at your own risk, after making an independent assessment of risk.
8. Testimonials/Examples The Testimonials or examples on the Sites are simply that: examples. While they are all accurate and authentic, we are not making any claims that YOU will experience the same or better results from using or purchasing the Sites, Courses, Services, and/or Products.
9. No Endorsements Any links to, mentions of, or features of various companies, products, or services are not in any way an endorsement of said company, product, and/or service by us. It does not mean that we guarantee your success, satisfaction, or safety with respect to said company, product, or service. You should only use or do business with one of those companies, products, or services after you have independently investigated it, assessed the applicable risk, and determined you would like to use or try it.
11. Contact Us If you have any questions about the Disclaimer or its terms, please email us at Jennifer.Neeley@gmail.com. Updated On: November 8, 2022